Monday, February 25, 2013

Top 5 random movies that you should watch if there on TV

Searching the Tube for something to watch is almost obsolete these days because of the internet and netflix you can bascially search with ease and find something you want in a matter of seconds. But sometimes if your like me, you kind of want to stumble onto a movie that you would have not thought of in a while. Here is a list of 5 random movies that I found on TV the past two weeks that are good as shit (I'm not going to write about the movie but rather say why I like them:

  • 1. Big Daddy- Big Daddy is the tits. Why I like this movie so much is because of the wicked awesome soundtrack including ( Bruce Sprignsteen-growing up, that montage at the end of the movie pure class.....) and it was the peak of Adam Sandler glory days before the dogshit movies he  makes now. I also like it because of Adam Sandler always casts his friends in his movies  and this movie there solid- John Stewart is a boss, Rob Schneider-kills it, the best performance since he was a carrot in South Park....overall great flick


  • 2. Road Trip- Its literally a movie about a VHS tape. Kind of crazy to think about but I love this movie because the modern day bro can relate to roadtripping with his boys 100 percent. Although dated: the partying, Tom Green singing and utter insane Sean Willam Scott makes this a must watch everytime. Along with the dude from the New Guy dancing his ass off, Road Trip has all the right ingredients


  • 3. Behind Enemy Lines- Great quote- " They shot Stackhouse!", Owen Wilson running around getting manhunted by a dude in a addias jumpsuit is pretty entertaining to say the least. Also I like this because Gene Hackman is fucking boss as a general and if your red blooeded American you'll love this. It has been on FX channel one trillon times and if I see it I'll always tune in.


  • 4. Old School- Such a great movie that does not get old. Great comedy all around. The most undderated part is how good Jeremy Piven is as Dean Pritchard "cheeeeese". Btw( me and my friends always wanted to buy the painting of Pritchard hunting).

  • 5. Tron legacy-  Honestly not a great movie but I'll watch everytime because Jeff Bridges stellar acting and the visal affects are badass. I love Olivia Wilde too but her haircut sucks in this.


No comments:

Post a Comment