Sunday, February 24, 2013

Guest Writer Verde- Game of Thrones 3rd season preview



Wha good fellas? Verde here, your guide through the sex and blood (hopefully not mixed together) filled world of Game of Thrones. As my good friends know I went bananas for this show the second it came out. Read all the books in one summer, seen seasons 1 and 2 about ten times each, and completely clear my schedule for Sundays at 9. I truly think its HBO's best show ever, and thats coming from a guy whose never seen The Wire, Oz, or The Soprano's -- I know, I suck. DGAF.

Anyway, Season 3 starts up on March 31st and get ready, its gonna be a doozie. The third book was the best of the series so far and they're splitting it up into two seasons. So the next 20 episodes should be seriously amazing. as long as they don’t fuck it up with stupid story lines like this...


 This is thrones, if you’re not killing someone, or not naked, GTF OFF the screen


"wahhhhh My daddy doesn't love me."   Grow up Peter Pan 

Theon 2x10 infobox  
And if the trailer is any indication, which is kinda the point, this season is gonna be sick. You can watch it here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzI9v_B4sxw

Its only a minute long but they pack a TON of cool shit into it. And I'll list a breakdown of it all for all the guys, myself included, who came all over themselves at the mere thought of Khalessi.

(0:04) HALF MAN!

(0:06) stock footage from the 2000 block buster Vertical Limit
(0:12) Joffrey..........FUCK THAT KID. Haven’t seen anyone treat a whore like that since my buddy g-string got a little too handsy with a stripper at The End Zone out at Penn State

(0:14) my dopplegaanger rob stark. (if we have female readers now is the time to swoon)

(0:15) Homeless Jaime

(0:16) Some dyke shoots a bow and arrow

(0:23) Cant be sure but i think these guys are the "Unsullied" dont want to give spoilers but think of Navy Seals x the 300 Spartans

(0:24) KHALESSI !!!!!!!!!!! Blue is definitely her second best color, next to naked

(0:29) Jon Snow, nothing to say here, total boss

Talking, Talking Talking Talking

(0:36) Burning Boat ****SPOILER ALERT: SOMEONE GONNA DIE*****

(0:46) Dragon looking REAL legit, way better than that queer Brit Potter.

Talking Talking Talking

Montage of Rob, Arya, Homeless Jamie, MILF queen, HALF MAN!

End Scene

Like I said, tons of good stuff in there and it all comes real quick. Just like me. Mark your calendars for March 31st. I'll be drinking as much as possible from now and then to make it go quicker and because I'm developing a dangerous alcohol dependency.

 I'll be back with any show updates between now and then, or if I feel like writing about anything else, like my booming sex life or the selection of the new pope (that’s called Conclave for our small hatted friends) and a full report on April 1st after the premier. And remember, if you get a Throner, just your body telling you its excited, its natural, just tuck it up into your waistband. It hides it, and it feels great!

P.S. the song in the trailer is called Bones by MS MR. I’ve never heard them before, but chances are my hipster friend knew about them before he was born, saw them in an abandoned meat locker in Camden in 2007 but doesn’t like them now because they sold out. Go figure, bands like to get famous and make money. 






No comments:

Post a Comment